Smith Veterinary Hospital has an on-site, fully stocked pharmacy for your convenience and your pet’s health. We carry the safest heartworm and flea and tick control preventatives for you and your pets and a wide range of prescription medicines and nutritional foods to keep your pet healthy, including:
- Flea and Tick Products: Topicals such as Frontline Plus, Certifect, Advantix, Vectra 3D, Revolution, as well as Preventative Tick Collars.
- Heartworm Preventatives: Heartgard Plus®, Iverhart ™Plus, or Interceptor® for dogs and Revolution for cats.
- Medications to treat pet health conditions such as ear infections, external parasites, eye problems, heart problems, immune problems, internal parasites, intestinal upset, respiratory infections, skin problems, thyroid deficiency or excess.
- Shampoos and Topicals: For skin allergies and infections.
- Prescription Diets: We carry prescription foods to treat or prevent a wide range of conditions
If your pet has specialized medication requirements, we may use local store pharmacies and special compounding pharmacies to meet your needs.
If you wish to have your pet’s prescription refilled, please click on our prescription refill request.