Congratulations On Your New Kitten!
We Can’t Wait To Meet Your Kitten!
Please bring your kitten in as soon as possible to ensure are healthy. We will make sure your kitten is receiving the proper protection he or she needs through vaccinations, parasite protection and nutrition, ensuring a healthy start in life.
Your kitten’s first visit with us will include:
- A comprehensive physical exam
- Screening for viruses specific to felines, such as Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Intestinal parasite screening
- Intestinal parasite deworming
- Development of an immunization program based on your kitten’s current age and expected lifestyle
- Heartworm prevention recommendations
- Recommendations for controlling and preventing external parasites such as fleas
- Behavior and housetraining recommendations
- Nutritional counseling
For Your Kitten’s First Visit With Us, We Request That You Bring The Following:
- Your kitten in a carrier
- All paperwork pertaining to the previous care of your kitten including all previous immunizations, deworming, medications and any veterinary medical records.
- Any questions you may have regarding your kittens health.
- A fresh (within 24 hours) fecal sample.